Apply for a New Enterprise Allowance Loan.
Before continuing, please make sure you can answer 'yes' to the following:
- Have you been through the New Enterprise Allowance pre-trading mentoring scheme?
- Are you based in London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Scotland or Wales?
- Do you have these documents ready to upload?
- proof of your identity, as a certified copy of the original;
- proof of your address, as a certified copy of the original;
- an NEA Loan Application Referral Form;
- an NEA-approved business plan;
- an NEA-approved cash flow document;
- a personal survival budget;
- a copy of an account opening letter, or a statement for your nominated bank account. Please note this account must be able to accept direct debits. Check this list of bank accounts which we cannot pay loans into;
- a Notice of Discharge, if you’ve ever been bankrupt;
- a Certificate of Incorporation, if your business has been set up as a limited company.
If you are eligible and have the necessary documents:
For help when filling in application forms, guidance or further questions about the loan fund email email@example.com or telephone 0191 426 6408 .